    attached. Can anyone verify that for me?

    Thanks
    Randy Schroder

    Randy Schroder, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Randy Schroder

    John Lewis Guest

    Yes it does. However, if you are using an Abit MB of latest vintage,
    you can set the fan speed at 60,70,80,90% for temps below a user-set
    threshold temperature above which it will run at full speed.. The 7000
    at full speed is far quieter than the stock Intel fan.

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Dec 19, 2003

  3. I run mine without the Fanmate. I use speedfan software fan controller to
    vary the speed dependant on temperature.

    Paul Landregan, Dec 19, 2003
  4. John

    Thanks for the info!

    Randy