Zalman Dual heat pipe and the x800?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by boe, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. boe

    boe Guest

    boe, Jun 14, 2004

  2. boe

    h2so4 Guest

    I do hope that your retail therapy brings you speedy relief and restores you
    to ambidexterity.

    h2so4, Jun 15, 2004

  3. boe

    First of One Guest

    Does the stock fan really bother you? I can't hear mine (9800Pro). The
    X800's fan is larger and spins far more slowly.

    First of One, Jun 15, 2004
  4. boe

    boe Guest

    I've done my best to silence my PC so the loudest compoenent is the stock
    fan on the video card.

    boe, Jun 15, 2004
  5. boe

    patrickp Guest

    Hmm - videocard sandwich! The more bread you got...

    patrickp

    - take five to email me

    patrickp, Jun 15, 2004
  6. boe

    John Hall Guest

    The word at Tom's Hardware is that the x800 runs cooler than the 9700 and
    9800 series.

    JK

    John Hall, Jun 15, 2004
  7. boe