    closed.

    What might this be?

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Nov 25, 2006

  2. Rainald Taesler

    Chris H. Guest

    That file is normally part of Intel’s ProSET utilities and installed by the
    drivers for many of Intel wireless network cards. I would first check
    "msconfig" without the quotes from Start/Run to see if it is listed, uncheck
    the service and then restart your system.

    If the problem goes away since it won't be launched, then I would uninstall
    the Intel drivers, restart the system, and install the latest available ones
    from the manufacturer to see if it'll clear up.

    Chris H., Nov 26, 2006

  3. Thanks a lot Chris!

    Have a nice weekend
    Rainald