Zero hour and GF 6800

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Mox 13, Apr 27, 2005.

  1. Mox 13

    Mox 13 Guest

    Reinstalled and fired up Generals/Zero Hour with my Nvidia GF 6800. Many
    of the maps in Solo Play Skirmish run at Low Detail even though it is set
    for High Detail. This did not happen with my Nvidia FX 5900. All other games
    look great with the new card. Has anyone else come across this problem or
    found a solution? I am using the 67.03 drivers.

    Thanks

    Mox

    --
    Asus P4C800-E Deluxe