  1. I love it, anyone subscribe to any of the mags on there - does it work out
    $$ cheaper ? I am tempted with the digital camera mag.

    David

    david cleland, Jun 14, 2004

  2. david cleland

    Al Edlund Guest

    I tried registering on the site earlier today with very little success, they
    must not want the money.....
    Al

    Al Edlund, Jun 14, 2004

  3. I successfully subscribed to a mag and found the most up to date issue was
    May - yet July is in stores. I have emailed them about it.

    David

    david cleland, Jun 14, 2004
  4. I have it and subscribed a couple magazines. Much cheaper than the printed
    version in most cases. And works great I think.

    --
    Cláudio Rodrigues

    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Technologies - Terminal Services
    http://www.terminal-services.net

    Cláudio Rodrigues, Jun 14, 2004
  5. david cleland

    Smartikat Guest

    Just went there and browsed around... Interesting... Great idea, but not
    enough mag. They need a bit more mainstream mags.

    Let's just say it lacks the stuff my wife would interest in but wouldn't
    want to be caught reading at the supermarket :)

    And it lacks the stuff that has a lot of pics that I love to read :) I
    mean Car Mags! You dirty mind :)

    Smartikat, Jun 15, 2004
  6. david cleland

    Silbury Hill Guest

    I subscribe to several Zinio editions of magazines (US News & World
    Report, Foreign Policy Review, Stereophile). I love the concept, the
    publications are a little less expensive then the hard-copy editions,
    and the Zinio editions seem to be current and released at the correct
    time.

    My one complaint is that when I let my subscriptions to a couple of
    their publications expire, they harassed me almost daily for months to
    renew. The spam became so bad, I had to threaten them with legal action
    if they continued. Zinio seems to believe that because they have one's
    email address, they have the right to use that address to promote their
    services ad nauseum; they cannot get their heads around the fact that
    they are simply the virtual equivalent of the corner bodega.

    Silbury

    Silbury Hill, Jun 15, 2004