    Suggestions?

    Thanks,
    nathanjr

    Nathan Jr., Apr 3, 2004

  2. If it's still under warranty, give them a call, they replaced mine with
    that problem.

    Thomas M. Goethe, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Nathan Jr.

    Nathan Jr. Guest

    Thanks. I just got off the phone with Dell and a new drive is on its way.

    Nathan Jr., Apr 3, 2004
  4. I was surprised that they were so eager to replaceit. I didn't feel it
    was warranty, it was probably a bad disk, but they did and they sent a
    replacement.

    Thomas M. Goethe, Apr 3, 2004
  5. Nathan Jr.

    Steve Guest

    Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors,
    disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent
    theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will
    only add to the overall beauty of the post.

    Steve, Jun 29, 2004