    If anyone has the same problem and fixed, please, or any idea.
    I tried to phone to acer, and they say it will be the motherboard, and when i asked for how much cost, the say about 290€. If you know any other place i can buy the motherboard, it would be helpful. And other... what motherboard does my laptop have? I only know it has chipset 855gm
    Thanks

    parrimin, Mar 27, 2007
  2. parrimin

    elecman

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Acer

    The problem of your machine is in slot of processor on the board, if you press the dissipation unit and turn on, the machine run whitout problems, the socket of processor have bad contact whit board. try air flow.

    Sorry for my bad english.

    elecman, Mar 29, 2007
  3. parrimin

    parrimin

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2007
    Thanks for your answer, but or im not understanding the problem you say, or is not my problem. If I press on the dissipation unit, there is no change, laptop is not running either. I put more silicone on the dissipation unit, removed the cpu and put it, and... there is no effect. The result, same as before. Am I doing something wrong?

    parrimin, Apr 10, 2007