AGP Texture Acceleration Not Available ...

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by rambo406, Oct 26, 2006.

  1. rambo406

    rambo406

    sorry for posting this topic again , but i still having this problem

    here is my system

    system manufacturer : Nvidia
    motherboard: GA 7N400S
    processor : AMD ATHON XP 3000+
    windows XP SP2
    display card : ATI 9550 128MB

    when i run dxdiag on the display tab there show that mine AGP texture are not available.
    also when i go into ATI control panel go into SMARTGARt tab i see my AGP speed set to 0 and the status is off , i try to set it to 8Xand than i restart my computer , it still same ..
    i try to download latest chipset from nvidia but then problem is after i download i try to install by double clicking the setup.exe it load to the NVIDIA screen after finish loading it just dissapear....

    sorry for the poor english..

    rambo406, Oct 26, 2006