Artesyn BAJA PPC750

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by nikon4004, Jan 26, 2011.

  1. nikon4004

    nikon4004

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2010
    I have an availability of 200pcs of the following.

    Artesyn BAJA PPC750

    Here is the info I have.

    Clock speed 375mhz

    Memory size Instruction cache 32KB Data Cache
    32KB Secondary Cache 512kb RAM 32MB DRAM

    Assembly number C0001694-00

    New/Tested per internal production test.

    Guarantee 120 days

    We ahve just sold 50pcs to an OEM and Emerson is doing a mempry upgrade/rework for them.

    For information on this, contact Emerson direct.

    Let me know if you need any more information

    Steve

    nikon4004, Jan 26, 2011