    ARCTIC Freezer 64 PRO
    CoolerMaster Centurion 5

    It repeatedly shutdowns (like if you would plug it off) every 30-50 minutes. Cooling is fine, temperatures are not going above 45C, PSU should be ok too because I've tested it on different one too. Its not even because of windows - it shutdowns even if leave it in BIOS. Memtest and other stability test were fine, voltage is fine too. I don't really know what is with that...

    Smaug, Dec 28, 2006
  2. Smaug

    neo

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2007

    I have the same problem :mad: ,but under linux with the lastest bios it don't happen,for the moment.
    Under winxp it happend random,but with multimedia is more frequently.
    I use the lastest drivers for nforce ed GeForce 7600, i made a burn test of memory and cpu but all it's ok. :confused:
    My system is quite similar :
    Amd x64 dual core 4600+
    2Gb Ram DDR800(*)(**)
    HD Maxtor 320GB
    HD Maxtor 250GB
    Nvidia 7600
    motherboard M2n-e not sli with nforce 570
    550W Atx(*)

    (*) I don't remeber the producer but its a middle price solution
    (**) raccommended by the vendor for my solution

    Any one have a good idea?

    neo, Mar 8, 2007