Asus P5 DH Deluxe Sound stutter/slowmotion every 45 sec

Discussion in 'Asus' started by b_naimy, Nov 9, 2006.

  1. b_naimy

    b_naimy

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2006
    I have the past few days gotten a really strange problem.
    The sounds stutters for 2-3 seconds every 45 sec.
    Its almost like of the sounds goes from normal to slow motion and stutters for 2-3 sec.

    The pc it self does not slow down just the sound, happens even ingames and outside when just in windows.

    I have tryed to play sound with loads of programs and the same happens all the time. Even tryed to reinstall windows and install all the newest drivers to the mother board,onbord sound card,++ everything and bios.

    The problem just came out of the blue and i can get rid of it :confused:
    Tryed the asus forum and there was little or no help to get from there :mad:

    I am thinking that the sound cars is not working as it should or maybe its a bios problem of some sort. What should i do, shouldi try with another sounds card and test ? :confused:

    What should i do , please help me out here?

    With regards
    Bashir Naimy :(

    b_naimy, Nov 9, 2006