ASUS P5B DELUXE WIFI with E6300 CORE 2 DUO overclock

Discussion in 'Asus' started by r-j-muzo, Oct 5, 2007.

  1. r-j-muzo

    r-j-muzo

    hi I have overclocked my processor by 45% and its now running at 2.7mhz
    from the original 1.86mhz

    I have a Zalman CNPS9700 NT cpu cooler

    My Processor is running at 55-56c Idle and around 62c under full stress test
    I have a thermo on the inside of the heatsink on the Northbridge and that is at 41-42c idle and 43-44c under full stress test

    Do you think this is to hot?
    Am I pushing it a little to hard?

    :cool:

    r-j-muzo, Oct 5, 2007
  2. r-j-muzo

    r-j-muzo

    pic of the overclock

    here is a cpuid pic from everest ulimate engineer edition

    [​IMG]

    r-j-muzo, Oct 5, 2007