    wanted $340.00 to repair. asked for a credit card number... these are the picture of the damage........ few crooked USB header pins.....I though asus was a honest company ... I think this picture shows everyone they are not. keep this in mind if your planning on buying an Asus..

    [​IMG]

    Attached Files:

    1rought, Aug 27, 2020
  2. 1rought

    1rought

    I have been ordering many high end asus boards all week.. Hero's,, Zenith's $900 boards.. weird they all fry in the first few seconds i turn them on..have to send them back for a full refund.. on my 5th board now.. sorry Asus hope it doesn't hurt your company profits... maybe after 10 boards i will give up.. maybe not

    1rought, Aug 28, 2020