ATI radeon Xpress 200 HELP!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by airashiixrabendaa, Oct 31, 2006.

1. airashiixrabendaa

airashiixrabendaa

I need a lot of help here, see when i turn on my laptop i get this odd warning:
    The Ati driver failed to initilaize because no driver is installed or ATI driver is not working properly, the control panel will now exit'

The control panel has magically dissapeared and i think this is affecting my laptop because a few weeks ago i would be browsing the net and all of a sudden everything would freeze and i would get a Blue screen of death but it flashed so quickly i could just about read the word drivers in it somewhere.

I've stopped getting the blue screens of death however this warning message still comes, even though when i view my driver it says it is working correctly.
    What could be the cause of all this? My laptop is fairly new and hasn't had much installed in it, it's only a few months old and all i've installed is photoshop, mozilla and norton anti virus.
    I'm not a computer professional, i have little knowledge when it comes to the technical side of things.
    Please help, i don't want to do anything that could mess it up further.
    Thanks.

airashiixrabendaa, Oct 31, 2006
  2. airashiixrabendaa

airashiixrabendaa

Is this a serious problem?
    I need to know because the toshiba helpline doesn't really help :confused: :confused:

airashiixrabendaa, Nov 2, 2006
  3. airashiixrabendaa

airashiixrabendaa

Please? anyone?

airashiixrabendaa, Nov 3, 2006
  4. airashiixrabendaa

airashiixrabendaa

Nevermind, i got it working.
    =D

airashiixrabendaa, Nov 6, 2006
Ask a Question