Boot order messed up Every time

Discussion in 'Asus' started by sjaakvg, Mar 6, 2020.

  1. sjaakvg

    sjaakvg

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2020
    Boot sequence scrambled (boat order all messed up)

    The boot order of my Asus Z97 Deluxe motherboard is getting mixed up, when I boot the PC one of five times gets over in auto repair what is not possible because (I now found out) the boot sequence is scrambled. Now I know what to do and that is to look in the BIOS for the boot order, again this wrong the first was the Western Digital HDD storage. After I changed it again and COULD NOT save settings (you have not made any changes to the BIOS settings) PC just started again quickly.

    I Googled and this is not a new problem, there are proposed several possible causes or solutions; eg

    1st reset CMOS memory. (don’t know how on my MOBO
    2td Remove the battery (is reset) and replace the security. (which I did)
    3th Make sure all cables are connected properly. (I did)
    4th It can also be a starting failure of the SSD with Windows on it ( It seems to be oke)
    5th May also be voltage off memory module (don’t know about this)

    Windows is fresh installed en updated

    Does anyone know how I can safe the settings again of the bios?
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

    sorry for my english

    Windows 10 Pro x64bit (legitiem)

    Case: Fractal Design Define R5
    MOBO: Asus Z97-Deluxe ATX LGA-1150
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k
    CPU-Cooler: Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH
    RAM: G.Skill DDR3 Ripjaws-X 2x8GB 1600MHz
    PSU: Corsair RM series RM750
    GPU: Asus Strix GTX970-DC20C-4GD5
    SSD: Samsung 850 Pro Series 500GB (Windows)
    SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB
    HDD: WesternDigital WD40EZRZ
    HDD: Seagate ST4000DM004

    Keyboard: Logitech Illuminated K740