Can someone answer this mobo question plz

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Myst93, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Myst93

Myst93

Hi everyone, Im new here, so excuse me if I posted this in the wrong place, but I'm looking to build an SLI system, and the motherboard that I am looking at is the " ASUS P5W DH DELUXE/WIFI-AP Socket T (LGA 775) Intel 975X ATX Intel Motherboard". I'm also looking at purchasing two "XFX GeForce 7950 GT / 512MB GDDR3 / SLI / PCI Express / Dual DVI / HDTV / HDCP / Video Cards". The problem is that I can't find any specs on the motherboard that say that it's SLI compatible. Also, the processor is going to be a Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 Conroe 2.66GHz 4M sharing L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor. So if anyone has any suggestions, or comments or any helpful assistance, it would be more than greatly appreciated. I'm just looking to build an awesome system that can run any game with full settings, complete with reflections and shadowing tuned all the way up. Thanks a lot.

Myst93, Oct 30, 2006
Ask a Question