    Jun 6, 2007
    I have an HP M470n Media center PC (3 GHz) and need a memory upgrade. The manual says it takes two 512 Mb cards but I was wondering if anyone knew if you can add two 1 Gb cards. Has anyone out there heard anything on this or tried it?

    Thanks for any info, Pgtaznc

    pgtaznc, Jun 6, 2007
  2. pgtaznc

    EDENO1

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2007
    Yes You Can!

    I Have The Exact Same Computer W/same Cpu, I Read That The Max. Memory Was 2 Gb And I Immediately Upgraded To 2gb - I Am Using Quantity Of 2 - 1gb Corsair Ddr 400mhz Pc3200 Modules W/heat Shield (they Are Not 2-channel, They Are Individual 1gb Modules I Bought Separately) Have Been Using This Set-up For 2½ Years With No Problems-has Always Run Great!

    EDENO1, Jun 10, 2007