    Hello

    I'm looking to purchase a Compaq Presario FX500 or FX700 CRT Monitor, if anyone would know of one in good working order I would be interested. Respectfully, Guy

    Attached Files:

    Guy, May 1, 2020
  2. Guy

    Rafiki

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2021
    Location:
    United States
    Are you still looking for a Compaq Presario FX500?

    Rafiki, Nov 15, 2021
  3. Guy

    Guy

    Joined:
    May 1, 2020
    Yes I am

    Guy, Nov 15, 2021
  4. Guy

    Guy

    Joined:
    May 1, 2020
    Do you have one available?

    Guy, Nov 16, 2021
  5. Guy

    jacszep

    Hi. I have monitor FX 500 for sale with original box and cd FX 500 monitor software plus PC Compaq Presario 4850

    jacszep, Sep 13, 2022
    Guy likes this.
  6. Guy

    Guy

    Joined:
    May 1, 2020
    Are you interested in selling the FX500? Respectfully, Guy

    Guy, Sep 13, 2022
  7. Guy

    Cds06d

    I know this might be a little late but if you still have that monitor for sale I will definitely buy it.

    Cds06d, Jul 19, 2023