Don't know wat the problem is :( (intel 845GVSR)

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Compmaniac, Aug 28, 2008.

  1. Compmaniac

    Compmaniac

    hi all,
    my desktop configuration is as follows:

    Intel 845GVSR motherboard
    intel P-4 processor
    1GB DDR RAM
    OS - WIN XP

    system hangs frequently, and sometimes refrains to start even after many times of restarting, during this time i m even not able to access the bios setup, i have noticed that after many times of restarting attempt, if in chance the system starts the Quick Launch [​IMG] disappears.

    i m not able to pinpoint wat the problem might be ! please help !

    Compmaniac, Aug 28, 2008