Forgotten BIOS password . . .

Discussion in 'ECS' started by grrrreat, Apr 21, 2008.

  1. grrrreat

    grrrreat

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2008
    I forgot my bios password. Can anyone suggest . . . anything?

    BIOS String info:
    An AMIBIOS ID String Was Detected:

    62-0616-001131-00101111-040201-SiS740
    - ---- ------ ------
    | | | |
    | | | Chipset/BIOS Info
    | | BIOS Build Date
    | Manufacturer ID
    BIOS ROM Information
    AMIBIOS ROM Size: 256 KB

    BIOS Build Date: Apr 02 2001

    Motherboard Manufacturer Code Detected: 1131 - ELITGROUP

    Please Consults ELITGROUP for support

    AMIBIOS Build Tag: K7SOM+

    AMIBIOS Project ID: K7SOM+ Not listed in TAG.DAT file

    grrrreat, Apr 21, 2008
  2. grrrreat

    Stoefiestoefsu

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2008
    Wasn't there some trick to reset the bios by replugging the BIOS battery?

    Stoefiestoefsu, Jun 11, 2008