front Audio panel connection help

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by abp1873, Jul 4, 2010.

  1. abp1873

    abp1873

    I purchased an ATHLON II AM3 motherboard Geforce6100PM-M2 as second pc.. I have everything going except front audio panel the manual and wires differ. the wires are
    Mic-in
    SpkoutL
    SpkoutR
    ReturnR
    ReturnL
    GND
    Mic-Bias.

    The motherboard manual is marked as.
    1 PORT1l
    2 AUD_GND
    3 Port1R
    4 Presence#
    5 Port2R
    6 SENSE1_RETURN
    7 SENSE_SEND
    8 KEY
    9 PORT2L
    10 SENSE"_RETURN
    Any help from you guys so as i can connect the wires to correctly would be much appreciated i am new at this and i am delighted with my first build but front audio panel is really bugging me.

    abp1873, Jul 4, 2010