Front panel audio on A8V-VM SE

Discussion in 'Asus' started by scoopyx, Jul 27, 2007.

  1. scoopyx

    scoopyx

    Hello.
    I've just had an Asus A8V-VM SE board put in my Coolermaster Centurion CAC-T05 case, but the wires for the front panel audio are not hooked up.
    I'm not willing to travel 90 minutes just to have this done so would like to do it myself, but the wires from the case are labelled differently to the pins on the board.
    I've got this:

    MicPower
    Mic-In
    Ground
    R-Out (x2 on the same lead)
    L-Out (x2 on the same lead)

    The motherboard has this:

    MIC2_L AGND
    MIC2_R Presense#
    HP_R MIC2_JD
    Jack-Sense
    HP_L HP_HD

    Is anyone able to tell me what I should connect to what?

    Thanks in advance.

    scoopyx

    scoopyx, Jul 27, 2007