FS Amilo M6300 - few problems

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by RDX, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. RDX

    RDX

    Location:
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Hello everyone!!

    I'm new on this forum, I've got on it while browsing on google for some answers about my laptop.

    Now, the point of this new theme and my post;

    I'm an owner of FS Amilo M6300 laptop, and, I've been to FS official websites to find some drivers update, and, there are no driver updates, but, there is no Amilo M6300 laptop on support.

    Then, I've tried googling, but, with no positive result.

    I'm also looking for some case open files, but, no positive results.

    I'm also experiencing some overheating problems, and, I think that the dust and the dirt is a key to end this problem, but, I can't find how to open the case.

    If ANY one has a single clue about those stuff, feel free to share it with me.

    And, don't mind about my spelling and grammar, I'm from balkan, so... LoL
    Thank You.

    RDX, Jul 30, 2007
  2. RDX

    RDX

    Location:
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Refresh...

    RDX, Aug 1, 2007
  3. RDX

    RDX

    Location:
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Refresh. I need dose answers... Come on you guys, I know you can do it...

    RDX, Aug 7, 2007