gateway MT6711 XP drivers all

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by stuffandmore, Sep 29, 2008.

  1. stuffandmore

    stuffandmore

    http://codeverth.com/drivers/gateway.mt6711

    give credit to codeverth for all the efford.
    I got this for you info

    http://support.intel.com/support/chipsets/sb/CS-022034.htm

    The links above is for the gateway board MT6711

    Network XP driver: Marvell Yukon 88E8038 PCI-E
    Sound Card : Sigmatel Audio High Definition Audio CODEC
    Wireless :Realtek RTL8187
    Modem: Motorola SM56 Data Fax modem
    video: Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset
    card reader: Texas instrument PCI
    SATA : Intel 82801GBM SATA AHCI CONTROLLER(Mobile ICH7M)

    I used N-lite software to customise windows xp including the sata drivers,so I don't have to press F6 during Installation.

    http://www.download.com/nLite/3000-2094_4-10515136.html

    I will post the info on hoe to do it later.

    stuffandmore, Sep 29, 2008