Get it mamber site

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by sohel08, Jul 11, 2008.

  1. sohel08

    sohel08

    For backwards compatibility I chose the N650sli-ds4 from
    Gigabyte. This has, so they claim, especially been designed for
    durability. Solid caps, more voltage regulators around the cpu
    than any other mainboard of its class, 2 ide, legacy connectors
    at the back. It's been simply brilliant in the 9 months or so
    that I've had it now. Rock solid.

    I sometimes wonder why I never see any queries or comments
    about this board here. Either it's so bloody good, that nobody
    has problems, or else nobody but me bought one. I wonder .....

    Gigabyte tried to break into the market by being a cheap
    manufacturer. Now that they are established, it's my impression
    that they are trying to make a reputation for themselves by
    building *solid*, i.e. reliable and robust stuff. I've used
    plenty of their various cards (video, mostly, but etc) and
    they've all performed reasonably well or above.

    sohel08, Jul 11, 2008