GIGABYTE GA-M55 SLI-S4 no display

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by JGM, Mar 12, 2016.

  1. JGM

    JGM

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2016
    Messages:
    2
    Hi all,

    Newbie on forum came to get some help. I got an old system of my parents for fix. Following is the config:
    GPU: BFG GEFORCE 7950GT factory OC
    MoBo: GIGABYTE GA-M55 SLI-S4
    Processor: AMD Athalon 64x2
    Memory: 2x DDR2 533(4) 16GB

    When system switched on, it make one beep, Keyboard Num Lock gets on and withing 3 - 5 seconds Num Lock get off and doesn't get On again.. No display comes out of the box.. Monitor shows black screen.

    I removed RAM and checked in another system - Working fine
    I removed Display card and checked in another system - Working fine
    I swapped PSU 450W and no changes..

    I am almost lost now.. Please guide..

    Cheers

    JGM, Mar 12, 2016