Gigabyte Motherboard - No Signal

Discussion in 'Motherboard General Discussion' started by Sollych, Jun 5, 2007.

  1. Sollych

    Sollych

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi.

    When I power up my computer, I don’t get any monitor signal and don’t hear any beeps. The fans work fine and I am pretty sure the graphics card works too (I have tried it on another computer and it is fine).

    Machine specs:

    Gigabyte GA-SINXP1394 Motherboard.
    2 X 512MB DDR
    Geforce Graphics Card
    Intel Pentium Celeron 2.04GHZ (also have Intel Pentium 3GHZ)

    Is it the RAM that’s bad or the motherboard?

    Sollych, Jun 5, 2007