HDD is slowest

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by ambitw, Aug 3, 2012.

  1. ambitw

    ambitw

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Hi,

    My PC's "Windows Experience Index" is:

    CPU RAM Graph. Game HDD

    7.1 7.1 6.7 6.7 5.9

    Showing 5.9 for HDD.

    Q) Swap my C and D?

    C: 500Gb SATA-300 16Mb [WD-WCAUH1153547]

    D: 1T SATA-600 64Mb [ST1000DM003-9YN162]*

    Thanks,
    Andy

    ambitw, Aug 3, 2012