Help buying HP laptop

Discussion in 'Motherboard Purchase Recommendations' started by method, Mar 16, 2009.

  1. method

    method

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2009
    Hi all . I need a laptop, and I saw a few in the store. I saw these 4 diffrent laptops could you guys tell me if they are good and fast ones and which one should i consider for my needs?I need the laptop for college work, internet, listening to music, watching a dvd and occasionaly playing a game and editing video and burning dvd. I want to know if their processor are fast and powerfull or should i consider AMD processor.Furthermore, It would be helpful if you guys explain to me the diffrence between core 2 duo and dual core proessors and which one is faster.

    I also can't find any reviews about some of them, could someone point me to a few ?

    1)HP PAVILION DV9870 MTT (FE594EA#ABH)

    Note: couldn't find any review!!

    2)HP PAVILION DV9890 MT3 (FE596EA#ABH)

    Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9300<LI class=indentFeature>(2.5 GHz, 800 MHz, 6 MB)
    Genuine Windows Vista (R) Home Premium
    4GB Memory
    500 GB Hard Drive
    Blu Ray Combo Drive
    17″ BrightView Widescreen Screen
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS Graphics
    Wireless-enabled
    3 USB 2.0 Ports
    3)HP PAVILION DV5-1130 (intel pentium dual core)

    4)HP PAVILION DV5-1050ED (Intel centrino 2)

    I be happy if you guys review them for me and give me your feedbacks.Thanks

    method, Mar 16, 2009