Help Me! Msi Ms-6704 Manual Needed!!!

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Helpme!, Aug 7, 2008.

  1. Helpme!

    Helpme!

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Vienna, Austria
    Hello, I have got a MSI MS-6704 motherboard and want to construct my own PC.
    But before I destroy my motherboard by connecting something wrong I want to read the manual.
    Now the problem is that I haven't got a manual for it :(
    If anyone has such a manual or knows where to download it please reply asap!
    If you have a printed manual it would be very, very kind of you if you would scan it and send it to > Benjamin-Schwarz[at]gmx[dot]at <
    Please help me!!!

    ------
    Below you can see what it looks like (isn't it beatiful? :rolleyes: )
    [​IMG]

    Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
    Helpme!, Aug 7, 2008

  2. Helpme!

    Helpme!

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Vienna, Austria
    If anyone has this mainboard in his pc it wold also be very helpful for me if he could make HD photographs of how the parts are connected to the board (especially the power switch, the LEDs, the pc speaker if existing, and maybe the front USB). You can also send me a nice sketch of how you have connect the parts :D

    Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
    Helpme!, Aug 8, 2008

  3. Helpme!

    Helpme!

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Vienna, Austria
    Helpme!!!!

    Pleeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!

    Helpme!, Aug 9, 2008
  4. Helpme!

    Helpme!

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Vienna, Austria
    I don't need help anymore!

    I finally have got a manual from a friend. :D:):D
    Thanks to everyone who has tried to help me!!! If anyone needs this manual, pleas mail to Benjamin-Schwarz[at]gmx[dot]at

    Helpme!, Aug 15, 2008
  5. Helpme!

    Termiten

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi.
    I need manual to MSI MS-6704 motherboard.
    you have manual Benjamin-Schwarz[at]gmx[dot]at ?
    any1 can help me to find manual?

    Pleeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!

    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    Termiten, Jan 28, 2010