Help, qustion on CY7C67300

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by sunny, Jan 8, 2009.

  1. sunny

    sunny

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2009
    Hi,

    Is there anyone have experience in working with Cy7C67300?

    I configure the CY7C67300 in co-processor mode.

    The "Port connect change bit" in the Host status register did change when I plug/unplug a USB device while the "Port SE0 status bit" changed properly('1' -- no USB device is connected, and '0' -- connected).

    Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to debug this issue? Can anyone give me instructions on how to initialize Cy7C67300? (Some examples if possible)

    Thank you in advance!

    Sunny

    sunny, Jan 8, 2009