HP nx9110 need to look on the systemboard

Discussion in 'HP' started by arsenal, Dec 14, 2006.

  1. arsenal

    arsenal

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2006
    HI All
    I have to fix one resistor on my notebook HP nx9110.
    Dear owners of
    • HP Pavilion zx5000 Notebook PC
    • HP Pavilion zv5000 Notebook PC
    • Compaq Presario R3000 Notebook PC Series
    • HP Compaq Business Notebook nx9100 Series

    If you have your notebook opened, could you look on the resistor marked as PR3 and tell me its nominals (number on the resistor)?
    it is very small detail, approximately it is placed near of the Power Jack connector.

    Please see picture for mote detail by this URL:

    http://new.photos.yahoo.com/arsen_g7/photo/294928803893169220/0

    http://new.photos.yahoo.com/arsen_g7/photo/294928803893169220/0
    the absent resistor marked by Red Arrow.

    Thank you!

    arsenal, Dec 14, 2006