    Does anyone know what this transistor (or whatever it is) does?

    So far, I haven't noticed any changes to the running of my pc.

    Thanks in advance.

    BenK, Apr 22, 2017
  2. BenK

    BenK

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2017
    More info:

    HP Spectre X360 Convertible 13-4103dx I7-6500u
    HP Original Part Number 828825-601
    EAN/UPC code : 5712505920589

    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    BenK, Apr 22, 2017
  3. BenK

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2006
    It'll be pretty difficult to know what the particular component does - but it looks like it's intact and the solder pads are easily visible, so if you took it to an electrical repair shop, they could do a very cheap and easy fix :).

    Ian, Apr 27, 2017