I Don't Understand this?!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Phoenix1592, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Phoenix1592

Phoenix1592

Alright, so I recently bought a new battery for my computer. They are IDENTICAL as far as I can tell minus the old one being 10.8v and the new one being 11.1v. I have scoured the internet and there did not seem to be any issues with using a higher voltage battery. I DO NOT want to hear anyone telling me that there is an issue with the voltage. They are both Li-ion batteries.

What I don't get is why the NEW battery will not fit into my computer. I know, I know the obvious it must be two different batteries. I have turned these things around and around and messure every corner and as far as I can tell they are IDENTICAL.

In IMG_0006.jpg the old battery is the one with Chinese characters
    In IMG_0005.jpg the new batter is the one with the label.

Someone please, PLEASE tell me if they see any differences between the two because obviously, I do not. The fact that they look IDENTICAL and yet, the other does not lock into place makes me very, very angry.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
    Phoenix1592, Jan 8, 2014
Ask a Question