    Jun 6, 2020
    Which motherboard would you recommend?
    Amd or Intel?

    wertia3, Jun 6, 2020
  2. wertia3

    wertia3

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2020
    Forgot to mention, if Amd/Intel, which motherboard should I buy?

    wertia3, Jun 6, 2020
  3. wertia3

    JacobMR

    It pretty much depends on what CPU you're going to get because the motherboard needs to be made by the same company. Look into your budget and the CPU you want first, then you can pick a motherboard.

    JacobMR, Jan 5, 2022
  4. wertia3

    Adalyn smith

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2022
    Hi, first of all, we can define the difference between AMD and Intel then decide which is better for you. Intel is less expensive than AMD processors at the lower range and Intel is less efficient than AMD. And AMD is less expensive than Intel at a higher range and AMD is more efficient than Intel. Best Motherboards, Intel Motherboard, Asus ROG Maximus XIII Hero, MSI MEG Z490 Godlike, AMD motherboard, ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master. You have more than one motherboard.

    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2022
    Adalyn smith, Jan 17, 2022