    i apologize for my poor English.
    thanks alot

    Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
    archfrut, Jun 6, 2010
  2. archfrut

    archfrut

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2010
    i attempt that thing said in the: "news.softpedia.com/news/Install-Windows-XP-On-SATA-Without-a-Floppy-F6-47807.shtml]Install Windows XP on SATA without a Floppy (F6) - No Floppy...no Windows on SATA? Wrong! - Softpedia"
    but it dont solve my problem. and the xp windows that i custom cant find my sata drive.
    anybody can help me?

    archfrut, Jun 8, 2010