Intel board DQ965GF and Gigabyte NVIDIA Geforce 9750 GX2

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by kingbo, Nov 17, 2006.

  1. kingbo

    kingbo

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2006
    Hi all,

    I have just installed a set of Intel board DQ965GF a Gigabyte NVIDIA Geforce 9750 GX2 and Creative SoundBlaster Audigy. It's fast, really fast. However, there is a serious problem: I can NOT play any game at all ! Games likes F.E.A.R. or Launch El Matador or Need for Speed™ Most Wanted ... were all either HUNG, flashed out lots of errors or the screen just blacked-out while music/voices are still carrying ...

    Very weird :( ! Could someone pleaes help pointing me out what can the problem be and how to go about it.

    Thanks a fortune.

    Regards,
    Steve
    (http://www.4so9.com)

    kingbo, Nov 17, 2006
  2. kingbo

    yashik

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2006
    1. Try to remove the soundblaster
    2. If it does not help, make sure the on-board graphic adapter is disabled in BIOS

    yashik, Nov 19, 2006