    at one point it even peaked at 128 out of the blue and i wasnt doing anything specific!!

    is the system information tool's problem or something is wrong with my motherboard? the pc is just newly bought

    please help me out!

    Johnny777, Jun 19, 2012
  2. Johnny777

    pollard1988

    Location:
    In your heart
    Impressive pc mate. and i think 60 is okey. its not that much hot.

    pollard1988, Jul 31, 2012
  3. Johnny777

    tomlambert01

    Considering in my laptop, the CPU gets up to a 'toasty' 90 degrees celsius, i think that it is allright.

    tomlambert01, Aug 2, 2012
  4. Johnny777

    keithenheimer

    Location:
    FL
    60C is fine, but 128C will ruin your CPU. At that point, the BIOS should thermally shut down the PC. Whenever it gets that high you should take off the side panels to allow the heat to flush out. Pick up a cheap CPU cooler. Even if it's not a water cooler, it will draw the heat away and save your CPU. But eventually, buy a corsair H70 or something. It should only run you about 60 bucks.

    Cheers.

    keithenheimer, Sep 18, 2012