Laptop With Dual Monitors

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Royden, Aug 27, 2007.

  1. Royden

    Royden

    Hey there.

    I have a 17" widescreen laptop 1920x1200

    and i woudl like to add another two monitors.
    so when its connected up it will be

    [Monitor 17" Widescreen 1440x900][Laptop 17" Widescreen 1920x1200][Monitor 17" Widescreen 1440x900]

    [MONITOR][LAPTOP][MONITOR]

    aka two monitors either side of the laptop. Is this possible? My laptop has both VGA and DVI port. or will i need to buy a VGA hub or something?

    My graphics cards are Duel 512mb 7950 GTX SLI enabled.

    So yea if you know if it possible and what illd need to do it would be a great help.

    Thanks :)

    Royden, Aug 27, 2007
  2. Royden

    Royden