Linking problem

Discussion in 'ECS' started by vijaybhaskar, Mar 11, 2008.

  1. vijaybhaskar

    vijaybhaskar

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2008
    Hi,
    I am Vijay Bhaskar. I am facing some linking problems while
    running the program in Diab compiler.

    For referrence i am pasting the linking problem below.

    Undefined symbol 'atan2' in file 'filename.o'

    After that i have added the corresponding library function in
    linker options (libm.a) to avoid this problem.

    I got rid of above probelm, but i am facing some other problem
    which is also pasated below.

    Undefined symbol

    '__errno_fn' in file 'atan2.o(C:\diab\5.2.1.0\PPCEH\libm.a

    I am unable to resolve the above problem.

    Can u please provide me the solution to avoid the above problem

    (or)

    Can u please provide me any new solution, whenver we are using
    liabrary functions like atan (or) sqrt.

    Kindly do the needful.

    Regards,
    Vijay Bhaskar