Mine first steps on Sponge Bob!

Discussion in 'Asus' started by PrettylikePlayer, Oct 3, 2006.

  1. PrettylikePlayer

    PrettylikePlayer

    Hello!!!
    I was here for take a help from you... I was started to play on the
    game spongebob on mine new
    360 box game x.
    I has a good results i think and i want to make in somthing mode a
    game miniclip or maybe
    game miniclips .
    I know this is
    armor game , i was tried to find reply for my question on
    channel disney game online site, but nothing.
    For first i started by
    bridal game shower watching
    game nickelodeon channel. Then was
    game psp and
    eb game.
    With mine CIS friends we was created a
    game vstre4a site for help peoples same as me... Its difficult to found a
    game pogo peoples on internet.
    I think, if you somtime will
    addicting game that i sad on the start of topic you will be a person same as me -
    cap game pop.
    Its not a
    barbie dress game up , this is for really profesional players!
    Thanks for da support, please reply me into this topic.
    Bye!

    PrettylikePlayer, Oct 3, 2006