Motherboard Compatibility help??

Discussion in 'Motherboard General Discussion' started by nanda_123, Jan 12, 2013.

  1. nanda_123

    nanda_123

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    I Have a hp pavilion t730i desktop pc which is quite old and My motherboard specs are Motherboard specifications table
    PART / FEATURE SPECIFICATION / SUPPORT
    Motherboard Description

    Motherboard: ASUS PTGD1-LA
    HP/Compaq name: Grouper-UL8E

    CPU/Processor

    Socket LGA775
    Supports Intel Pentium 4 processor up to 3.4 GHz
    Supports Intel Pentium 4 HT processors

    Front Side Bus (FSB)

    800 MHz

    Chipset

    Northbridge Intel i915G graphics controller hub (GMCH)
    Southbridge Intel ICH6

    BIOS Features

    4Mb FWH EEPROM
    HP BIOS with enhanced ACPI, PnP, DMI, Green features

    Form Factor

    Micro-ATX form factor
    9.6 inches x 9.6 inches (24.5 cm x 24.5 cm)

    Memory

    Four 184-pin DDR DIMM sockets
    Supports PC3200 (400 MHz) /PC2700 (333 MHz) / PC2100 (266 MHz) DDR DIMM type
    Maximum HP/Compaq approved memory module is 4GB (4 x 1GB)

    Expansion Slots

    One PCI Express x16 graphics PEG slot
    Three PCI slots
    One PCI expansion slot
    No AGP slot

    Video Graphics

    Integrated

    Serial ATA

    Two serial ATA (SATA) connectors, each supporting two ports
    Hot swap function

    Onboard Audio

    Realtek ALC880 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC

    Onboard LAN

    Realtek RTL8101L LAN PHY (Physical Layer Protocol)
    10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet controller

    Back Panel I/O

    One parallel port (ECP, EPP)
    One video (VGA) port
    One PS/2 keyboard
    One PS/2 mouse port
    One RJ-45 Fast Ethernet LAN port
    One IEEE 1394 port
    Two USB connectors supporting up to four USB 2.0 ports with hot-plug function

    Six audio ports support 8-channel audio configuration:
    Side speaker out
    Rear speaker out
    Center/subwoofer
    Line in
    Line out
    Microphone

    Front Panel I/0

    Two USB connectors supporting four additional USB 2.0 ports on the front panel
    Front panel microphone input connector
    Front Panel headphone output connector
    Front panel IEEE 1394 connector supporting one 1394 port

    Other Onboard Connectors

    Front panel power and LED connectors
    ATX +12 volt power connector
    CPU fan connector
    System fan connector
    Jumper to clear CMOS
    Optical drive audio connector
    Auxiliary audio connectors which is not working but the p4 processor is good and i want to buy a new motherboard from india and i dont know a lot about motherboard but i want to know which motherboards are compatible with my cpu and what to look for when buying one and give me some affordable and latest motherboards
    and which of these motherboards are suitable for my pc in flipkart

    nanda_123, Jan 12, 2013