MS-7613 Iona-GL8E Intel H57 INTEL Core i5 i7

Discussion in 'HP' started by moosey25, Feb 27, 2011.

  1. moosey25

    moosey25

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2011
    Location:
    Oxfordshire
    Hi all

    many thanks for reading my request.

    I have a HP P6000 with a motherboard, MS-7613, the pins in the 775 cpu socket have got bent.

    does any one know where I can get a replacement board or the equivalent board. cpu and ram are all good.

    Many thanks for your help and advise in advance.

    moosey25, Feb 27, 2011