msi ati 482 vga port no signals

Discussion in 'MSI' started by doronti3, Aug 13, 2007.

  1. doronti3

    doronti3

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    :(
    i all,
    recentlly my pc stopped to responed .
    the monitor say there is no signals the pc is started and stay on,
    but it doesnt do any sound and the monitor is black so i dont see anything.

    i must admit that my 13 years boy took the cam usb cable and connect
    it to the pc with both side of the cable(dont ask how and why) ,
    but after this the pc worked ok but when ever i plugged a usb
    device the pc freezed.

    please help.
    d.t

    doronti3, Aug 13, 2007