Need help from pc guru

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Evilone, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Evilone

Evilone

First I'm new to this forum so hello yall. OK here's my problem it's long story.I'm using a abit ab9 pro mother board. I haven't started my pc in 3 yrs so when I finally did I got a post c1 code and screen showed cmos error so I changed the battery.then the pc wouldn't boot windows from the hdd so I check the bios and changed boot order and still nothing then I did get it to boot from disk but it when in to window repair and recovery area so ran a repair and it said everything was good but pc still wouldn't boot windows so this kinda thing went on for 3 days then I figured it I format the hdd using another pc I could just run a window set up but now the pc doesn't show the hdd being attach in the bios and won't detect it. My hdd did come with a disk would that have some kinda drivers on it that is needed? And why doesn't it boot windows if the repair disk says its good?need the bc this has happen to 3 pc I have none will boot windows. And I can't figure it out thanks for the help.

Evilone, Aug 6, 2015
Ask a Question