NEED HELP : Gigabyte or Asus motherboard

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by secretcube, Aug 27, 2008.

  1. secretcube

    secretcube

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am planning to have a new motherboard, but I am not sure which one to have.

    Could you please help me for recommendation.

    ASUS P5Q-DELUXE
    or
    GIGABYTE GA-EP45-DS4P

    Is HD4850 better than 8800GT ??