Need motherboard driver for hp computer

Discussion in 'HP' started by alejo, Sep 5, 2007.

  1. alejo

    alejo

    Hello,

    I just reformatted my computer, only problem i don't have any of the information of it. I installed the video card drivers but i am still getting lag when i play world of warcraft (edit, main goal is to get wow running with good fps)

    I did some research and they said it could be i need to install mother board drivers, this is where i need your help. You have any idea where i can get drivers for this computer. This is the info i got from belarc

    Operating System System Model
    Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600) HP Pavilion 061 PL308AA-ABA a735w 0nB1211RE101KELUT00
    System Serial Number: CNC4391FZ4 NA440
    Enclosure Type: Desktop
    Processor a Main Circuit Board b
    2.10 gigahertz AMD Athlon XP
    128 kilobyte primary memory cache
    512 kilobyte secondary memory cache Board: ASUSTek Computer INC. Kelut 2.02
    Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
    BIOS: Phoenix Technologies, LTD 3.10 07/26/2004
    Drives Memory Modules c,d
    120.02 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
    73.85 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

    PHILIPS DVD8421 [CD-ROM drive]

    Generic USB CF Reader USB Device [Hard drive] -- drive 2
    Generic USB MS Reader USB Device [Hard drive] -- drive 4
    Generic USB SD Reader USB Device [Hard drive] -- drive 1
    Generic USB SM Reader USB Device [Hard drive] -- drive 3
    WDC WD1200BB-00DAA1 [Hard drive] (120.03 GB) -- drive 0, s/n WD-WMACM1160148, rev 02.13B02, SMART Status: Healthy 1536 Megabytes Installed Memory

    Slot 'A0' has 512 MB
    Slot 'A1' has 1024 MB
    Local Drive Volumes

    c: (NTFS on drive 0) 120.02 GB 73.85 GB free
    Network Drives
    None detected
    Users (mouse over user name for details) Printers
    local user accounts last logon
    computer! 9/4/2007 9:06:54 PM (admin)
    local system accounts
    Administrator never (admin)
    Guest never
    HelpAssistant never
    SUPPORT_388945a0 never

    DISABLED Marks a disabled account; LOCKED OUT Marks a locked account

    Microsoft XPS Document Writer on XPSPort:
    Controllers Display
    Primary IDE Channel [Controller] (2x)
    Secondary IDE Channel [Controller]
    Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    VIA Bus Master IDE Controller NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 [Display adapter]
    DELL E771a [Monitor] (15.2"vis, s/n 8J85423M91M0, March 2002)
    Bus Adapters Multimedia
    VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller (4x)
    VIA USB Enhanced Host Controller Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller
    Communications Other Devices
    Agere Systems PCI Soft Modem

    1394 Net Adapter
    VIA Rhine II Fast Ethernet Adapter
    VIA OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
    HID-compliant consumer control device (2x)
    HID-compliant device (2x)
    USB Human Interface Device (3x)
    HID Keyboard Device
    HID-compliant mouse
    USB Composite Device
    USB Mass Storage Device
    USB Root Hub (5x)

    I know it says HP Pavilion 061 but on the case it says HP Pavilion a000 so i am very confused. Any help is welcome.

    alejo, Sep 5, 2007