Need updated drivers for Asus P5QLPRO

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Nordica, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Nordica

Nordica

Evaluating possibilities to run Windows 10 (11) on old Asus computer with P5QLPRO motherboard. Presently running under Windows XP Professional 64 bit.
    I can search the internet with keywords but cannot connect to sites with few exceptions. It is probably related to the fact that TCP/IP protocols v4 and v6 are not present.
    I would like to install the latest motherboard drivers by some other mean than via internet to resolve my internet connection and update other drivers?
    Any suggestions?

Nordica, Mar 15, 2022
  2. Nordica

Nordica

Update:
    I was able to install the latest drivers and the latest BIOS available from ASUS.
    Note: The USB key used to update the BIOS must be formated in FAT32 for the BIOS EZ Flash 2 utility to work.

Having too many problems installing Windows 10 Professional (Blue screen) I installed the latest version of LINUX (Ubuntu) 20.04.4L.without any problems.

Nordica, Mar 19, 2022
Ask a Question