    Likes Received:
    0
    I just recently updated my OS to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit from Windows XP 32bit. When I went to download the sound card drivers for my Intel DP35DP motherboard, there apparently aren't any. So I tried using the Vista 64 bit, and even the XP 64 bit drivers just to see if they might work, but now I am stuck without any sound at all. I understand that my motherboard is really old, and that's why there are no updated drivers, but is there anyway around this? I'll post more detailed info if need be, not sure what else info is really important. Thanks in advance.

    m4tthu, Jan 19, 2011

  2. m4tthu

    moiglory

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    fix no sound

    No sound is produced when you play audio files or run programs that have an audio component.

    The speaker symbol next to the clock in the notification area may display the following message: No Audio Output Device is installed.

    The Sound Controller in Device Manager displays a yellow exclamation point.

    You can try the following solutions to fix no sound after Windows install:

    Install the current audio drivers.

    Verify the default output device.

    moiglory, Jun 21, 2011