No video after beep on Abit il8

Discussion in 'Abit' started by daniel, Oct 21, 2006.

  1. daniel

    daniel

    Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me?

    I have a abit il8 which powers on, beeps once, makes the monitor switch, no video ever displays. I assume it just sits there.

    I have evrified bothe the viedo card and the monitor are functional.

    Could anybody help me or give me som hints? (I've tried to reseat things several times).

    Abit IL8
    Pentium D 945
    2 gig ddr2

    Daniel

    daniel, Oct 21, 2006
  2. daniel

    daniel

    update:

    Okay, now it just sits there and powers itself off after a min or so.
    ?? Don't really know what to do....

    daniel, Oct 21, 2006